Ute Sentinel

1937 - 1940

The first edition of the Ute Sentinel was published in Midvale on January 19, 1934 as a publication "devoted to the welfare and progress of the Jordan Valley." In 1939 it was succeeded by The Sentinel and later became known as The Midvale Sentinel (1941-1971) and the Jordan Valley Sentinel (1971-1984). After 1984, the Jordan Valley Sentinel shifted publication to Murray, Utah.

We extend our thanks to the Utah Department of Heritage and Arts for their generous funding and the loan of the original newspapers for scanning


All text in Ute Sentinel

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback