Summit County Bee

1960 - 1964

The Summit County Bee began publication October 3, 1924. It was published as The Summit County Bee and The Morgan County News from October 3, 1924 until February 6, 1925. It merged with The Park Record to form The Summit County Bee and Park Record and was published from July 7, 1960 until July 2, 1964, when it split again into two papers, The Summit County Bee and the Park Record.

We extend our thanks to the Park City Historical Society & Museum for spearheading the project; to the Utah Department of Heritage and Arts, the Summit County RAP Tax Fund, and many other donors for their generous support; to the Park Record for the loan of original newspapers for scanning; and to the Park City Library and the Summit County Library.


All text in Summit County Bee

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback