Press Bulletin

1915 - 1927

The Press-Bulletin was formed by the union of The Bingham Bulletin and The Bingham Press in 1909. C. D. McNeeley published weekly until 1927, when The Press-Bulletin was succeeded by The Bingham Bulletin.

We extend our thanks to the Utah Department of Heritage and Arts for their generous funding and the loan of the original newspapers for scanning.


All text in Press Bulletin

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback