Pleasant Grove Review

1929 - 2009

The Pleasant Grove Review was founded in April 1912 by L. W. Gaisford. The Gaisford family continued publishing the paper until it was bought by Abraham B. Gibson in 1942. When the change in ownership was announced on April 10, 1942, the previous owners commented "Our long relations with the people of this community have been most pleasant. It has been a pleasure to serve the selection during this period and while circumstances and revenues have not always made it possible to do the things we would have liked to, we still feel the association and friendships made have paid us a hundred fold for our efforts."

The Utah Digital Newspapers Program would like to extend its most sincere thanks to Dale Adams for his generous donation of funding through the Pleasant Grove Library Friends Group, and to the Pleasant Grove Public Library for the use of their original newspapers in the creation of this collection as well as the Utah Department of Heritage and Arts for funding and the use of their original newspapers.


Need HELP using this page?

Browse by Year/Date:

Genealogical Browse:

Browse All Issues of This Newspaper