Parowan Times

1915 - 1945

The Parowan Times was launched in October 1915, by Alex Rollo. In 1921, Rollo left the Times to return to the Iron County Record in Cedar City, where he had worked earlier in his career. Warner Mitchell assumed the publisher duties and later passed them on to his son, Robert, who discontinued the paper in June 1960.

We extend our thanks to the Parowan Public Library for the loan of the original newspapers for scanning.


All text in Parowan Times

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback