Panguitch Progress

1913 - 1919

The first Panguitch newspaper, The Cactus, was started in 1878 or 1879 by John M. Dunning. However, no copies have survived. Panguitch was without a newspaper until Elizabeth S. Worthen launched the Panguitch Progress in 1898. It seemed to disappear around 1904 but returned in 1908 under Miss Gladys DeLong After a year, DeLong sold the Progress to Fred E. Eldredge, who remained publisher until January 1, 1922, when he moved the equipment to Marysvale and began the Piute Progress.


All text in Panguitch Progress

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback