The University of Utah

Lehi Sun

1915 - 1949

A. F. and E. R. Gaisford published the The Lehi Sun from 1913 until 1949, when it was absorbed by the Lehi Free Press. Read more.

Note to the user: This newspaper has article-segmentation for some years, and no segmentation (whole pages only) for other years. Use the search options below right to search within the segmented issues. Also use the search options below left to search within the non-segmented issues.

All text in Lehi Sun

Only text that has been tagged