Kane County Standard

1929 - 1950

The Standard began publishing on June 28, 1929 with Arthur Francis as publisher and Rose Hamblin as editor. The paper would see as many as 20 different publishers by 1950. The Standard changed its name to the Southern Utah News in 1953, and it continues under that name today.


All text in Kane County Standard

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback