The Green River Journal likely beginning publishing in 1954. This web site includes issues from July 21, 1955 through March 1, 1956. Gene M. Davis is listed as the publisher, Dorothy L. Blake as editor, and Miss Ramona L Davis as business manager. Mrs. E. B. Simonson, Mrs. Barbara Ekker and Mrs. Beth Nielsen are named as contributors.
We extend our thanks to Nancy Dunham for the loan of the original newspapers for scanning.