Eastern Utah Telegraph

1891 - 1892

The Eastern Utah Telegraph began in 1891 and ran until 1895 when it was bought out and renamed the Eastern Utah Advocate. This newspaper ran until July 2, 1915 when it merged with The Carbon County News to become The News-Advocate. Read more.


All text in Eastern Utah Telegraph

Only text that has been tagged


Feedback