The Weekly Press (Beaver City, Utah) began publication on November 25, 1904 and ceased in 1916. It was succeeded by Beaver County Weekly Press from 1916 until September 9, 1921. Beaver City Press followed on September 16, 1921 and continued until June 1, 1928 (with a temporary suspension from January to November 1926). The Beaver Press began publication on June 8, 1928.
We extend our thanks to the Church History Library of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the loan of the original newspapers for scanning.